EP 142: My 4 Year Cancerfree-versary
Bustin' Out of Breast Cancer
New Episodes release Wednesdays at 7:00 am EST
EP 142-My 4 Year Cancerfree-versary
September is Suicide Prevention & Self-Improvement Month and also the same month I had my double mastectomy 4 years ago. (Sept 22nd, 2017). Every time I hear September by Earth, Wind, and Fire I stop and sing and dance because I CAN!
These last 4 years have been filled with many highlights and plenty of low points. From meeting so many amazing Thrivers t educating, empowering, and inspiring other survivors, to feeling like I am not enough or doing enough.
The journey is real and so are the emotions. There is no rule book. There is no right or wrong. It's just real and raw and I share all of mine with the hope to help you too.
Important topics in this episode:
● Some highlights of the last 4 years
● Some low points of the last 4 years
● Times of feeling like I'm not doing enough
● Surviving cancer through a pandemic
Hey, let's stay in touch:
Be the first to get the latest podcast, blogs, news, and specials by signing up for my newsletter:
● Head over to my website www.shannonburrows.com
Join our Breast Cancer Health & Wellness Private Facebook Group
● Are you a survivor, thriver, or caregiver? Come join our PRIVATE Free Facebook Group
Where do you like to hang out on social media? Come find me and let's get to know each other.
● Follow me on Instagram (and then send me a DM and say Hi:)
● Follow me on Facebook (and then send me a DM to say Hi:)